You may get to situation when you donated (purchased in-app items), but X-plore doesn’t know about this and asks for donation again.
This happens occasionally on devices with multiple Google accounts, and Google Play store doesn’t handle this situation well.
- Open system Apps settings
- Find Google Play Store
- Under its Storage settings click the Clear data button and confirm
- Restart device and run X-plore
It still didn’t help?
- Uninstall X-plore (backup settings first if you wish)
- Open Google Play Store, then select your Google account at menu expanded from left side
- Install X-plore from Google Play Store
- Restart device and retry
App still installs under incorrect account?
Try to forget X-plore in Play store
- Uninstall X-plore
Choose desired user account in Play store
Click Manage apps & device
Select Not installed
Find X-plore in list, and click Delete button
- Switch Play store to correct account
- Install X-plore