1) Customizable keys. The "T" does not work properly on the Nokia E72 or E62. Instead of bringing up the playlist, it just stops the current song from playing and that's it. I remember several versions of LCG Jukebox ago when "7" brought up the playlist and it always worked. I was hoping that it would be different on my new E72, but alas.
2) Stars. Is it possible to view the rating (by number of stars) from the tag? The Nokia software doesn't show stars, either, so maybe this just isn't a phone thing. But this IS a wish list ...
3) Speeded-up playback. I tried a thing called Core Player once that had one great feature (when it wasn't crashing my phone), where it would play back audio at 100% or 110% or 120%, up to maybe 200%. This was way cool for audiobooks and podcasts and other things that can benefit from going a bit faster. Sometimes my brain works faster than at other times, so it's good to have the ability to vary this speed.
4) Don't make it louder. A lot of people have requested this, but I like having the option of listening to very quiet things in a very quiet space. Or, if you do make it louder, please leave the value of the 1 volume right where it is. My ears will really appreciate it.
Anyway, thanks for making the program. It's the first thing I bought for my new phone. I wouldn't know what to do without it.
E72, 022.007 firmware, English locale (interface and input language)
1. "T" does successfully call the playlist window
2. --- (not using ratings from tags, so I dunno)
3. --- (not using speed-up, so same as 2 - dunno)
4. Agreed, the loudness are OK right now, the more you increase loudness the less detailed sound will be. I'm currently listening to music from my home system through LCG Jukebox with <10 bars sound level.
I, too, am running firmware version 022.007, dated 10 Dec. 2009, with English for all options.
I know that at one point in the past my old E62 had this problem until a new version came out. I tried reinstalling version 2.50 onto my E72, but it still doesn't work right. Hmmm.
UPDATE: I just installed version 2.60 and the problem persists!!! Shoutcast is cool, tho. Customizable buttons would make it just about perfect.
Two unrelated wishes:
5) Battery life. I'd like to have the battery icon visible in the title bar like so many other programs do. And maybe the connectivity bars on the other side, for symmetry's sake.
6) Time. Also in the title bar it would be nice to have a little digital clock. You can get carried away while listening to tunes and not realize what time it is.